- Your representative body when times are tough – helping the profession stand together
- Consultations – influencing policy
- Consultative body memberships – looking after your interests
- Influencing the decision makers – making our voice heard
- eGroup – a vibrant CLSA members email group for advice, support and help when you need it.
- eAlerts – news from the CLSA about significant updates and issues affecting criminal practitioners.
- Conference – membership brings a discounted price for the annual conference.
- Member database – allow members of the public and fellow professionals to find you.
£100.00 on October 1st each year and a £50.00 Initial 1st Year Payment
A special discount is being offered for new members joining or existing members renewing. Membership is being discounted up to 1 October 2024.
First payment: 1st October 2024