Associate Membership Single Year
is open to any enrolled and practising solicitor of the Supreme Court involved with, or interested in the practice of criminal law – prosecution or defence. Full membership is on an individual basis.
Every criminal law solicitor should join the CLSA and these are just some of the benefits:-
- Your representative body when times are tough – helping the profession stand together
- Consultations – influencing policy
- Consultative body memberships – looking after your interests
- Influencing the decision makers – making our voice heard
- E Group – a vibrant CLSA members email group for advice, support and help when you need it.
- E Alerts – news from the CLSA about significant updates and issues affecting criminal practitioners.
- Conference – membership brings a discounted price for the annual conference.
- Member database – allow members of the public and fellow professionals to find you.
The above are just some of the member benefits for the modest sum per year. Please join now and urge your colleagues to join as well.